- Man or woman, aged 20-27, with at least some experience in fashion retail;
- French mother language and fluent English (another language will be an additional asset);
- Good image and look coherent with the brand style;
- Good knowledge of fashion and “feeling” about the product;
- Good salesman skills, helpfulness and dynamism;
- Very good relationship with people and listening skills;
- Sense of service, team spirit and capability to work autonomously;
- Trustworthiness, attendance and flexibility.
There is 1 open position
- Area: RETAIL
- Posted on: 06/05/2019
- Position: JUNIOR SALES ASSOCIATE - STONE ISLAND CORNER AT LUXURY DEPARTMENT STORE IN PARIS (FULL TIME)
- Location: Paris, France
Reports to: Paris Flagship Store Manager
- Supervise and manage the sales at the corner and be in charge or its maintenance (restocking, visual merchandising, tiding up), in accordance with the Company guidelines and the department store general policies;
- Offer a high standard service to the customers with an efficient cooperation with the floor staff;
- Be the ambassador of the Company representing the brand image at the corner.
Requirements/Qualifications/Personal attributes:Desired Skills and Experience:
- Welcome, advise and sale to international and local customers;
- Present the Stone Island world with all details of the collections;
- Establish a personal advice in answering to the customer’s expectations and requests;
- Be in charge or the corner’s Visual Merchandising following both the Company’s and department store’s policies;
- Tide up the corner and the stocks, reception of the collections;
- Manage the post sales and customer service.
The maximum upload file size limit is 2MB
Beginning of layer content.
End of layer content.