Subject: Information notice for an applicant submitting his/her CV pursuant to Art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679
This information notice updates any previous versions released before now.
1) for the purposes of receiving your CV, our company collects and processes your common personal and potentially sensitive data (or special category of data).
2) we hereby inform you, for clarity’s sake, of the following definitions, under EU Regulation 2016/679:
Data Processing: any operation, performed with or without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, the interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data;
Personal data: any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number;
Sensitive or special categories of data: All the information that refers only and exclusively to natural persons, and that reveals: racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions and associations, or membership of religious, philosophical, political or trade union organizations, the state of health and sexual orientation.
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that your personal data and your family members’ data (hereinafter only Data) that you have provided to our Company, will be processed in compliance with the law and in accordance with the confidentiality obligations that inspire our company.
In particular, we would like to inform you of the following.
- Purpose of data processing: personal data (identification and curriculum data), as well as any potentially sensitive data provided by the data subject or collected by any third parties that the Data Controller uses for the selection procedures, are processed and used to respond to the data subject’s request and, more specifically, to verify the conditions for the recruitment and/ or the start of a job relationship or collaboration. Only common data will be collected; therefore the applicant will not be required to indicate any data belonging to special categories, as defined by Art. 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679, or data regarding his/her state of health. This does not apply if the data in question is necessary for the establishment of a job relationship or collaboration, especially if the data subject belongs to a legally protected category and if any medical examinations are needed.
- Methods of data processing : data processing takes place in countries of the European Union in digital, telematic or paper form.
- Provision of data and consent : provision of data is optional and it is a choice of the applicant to submit his/her curriculum vitae. As regards to data that may be subsequently requested by the Data Controller, failure to provide the data implies the impossibility of verifying the conditions for the recruitment and/ or job relationship or collaboration, as well as the establishment of a contractual relationship with the Data Controller.
Consent to processing is not necessary according to Art. 6 letter b) and Art. 9 letter b of EU Regulation 2016/679, as the processing concerns data contained in the curricula that have been voluntarily submitted by the data subjects for the purpose of the establishment of any job relationship or collaboration.
Specific consent to data processing will be required in the event of the signing of a contract of employment. No transfer of data in non-EU countries will take place before obtaining your consent.
- Communication and disclosure: the collected data will not be disclosed. Data may be disclosed to third parties identified on a case-by-case basis and appointed as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of EU Regulation 2016/679, if necessary for the purposes identified (e.g. recruitment and assessment companies). Furthermore, the data may be communicated to other companies of the SPORTSWEAR COMPANY S.P.A. Group, for the purpose of participating in their recruitment procedures.
- Period of storage of data: the data will be stored by the Data Controller up to five years from their collection unless a job relationship or collaboration is established. After this period, data will be cancelled: the applicant can always send an updated version of the CV.
- Data subject’s rights: The applicant, as data subject, has specific rights (Article 12 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679). In particular, data subjects may exercise their rights against the Data Controller in accordance with articles 12 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679, including the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, to know the content and the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing. The data subjects also have the right to verify their accuracy, request the updating, rectification or, if they wish so, integration of data, cancellation, transformation of data into anonymous form or blocking of data unlawfully processed, including the data for which the collection is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, and to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data. Moreover, the data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority such as the Data Protection Authority (in Italian, Garante per la protezione dei dati personali). Data subjects may exercise his/her rights by sending a written communication to the Data Controller SPORTSWEAR COMPANY S.P.A or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data controller: the Data Controller is Sportswear Company S.P.A. with registered office in Bologna, Galleria Cavour n. 4 and headquarters in Via Confine 2161 – 41017 Ravarino (MO), in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore.The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer in compliance to Article 37 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, who can be reached at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
DATE OF LAST UPDATE OF THE INFORMATIVE NOTICE: May 22, 2018.
This information notice can be integrated, either verbally or in writing, with further elements and indications, in order to best meet any need for information with regard to data protection and to comply with any regulatory developments.
May 22, 2018
The Data Controller
SPORTSWEAR COMPANY S.P.A.
Consent of the applicant that has submitted the curriculum vitae to SPORTSWEAR COMPANY SPA
- has submitted his/her personal and professional curriculum to this company;
- has consequently previously received, attentively read and understood in all of its parts the information indicated in the information notice pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- is completely aware of his/her own rights under Art. 12 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- acts completely voluntary and free from any conditioning and/ or any psychological pressure;