YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A., company subject to the management and coordination of Compagnie Financière Richemont S.A., Via Morimondo n. 17 – Milan 20143, Italy ("YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP").
What are cookies?
There are different types of cookies and their functions vary according to their characteristics. They can stay on the user's computer or mobile device for different periods of time. For example, session cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed, whereas persistent cookies remain on the user's device for a predetermined amount of time.
Which cookies are used on the Site?
The Site uses all of the above mentioned types of cookies in order to: operate the Site and for the provision of the services, understand and improve the user's browsing experience, as well as send you advertisements in line with your preferences when surfing the web and use other types of cookies. We can divide the various types of cookies into:
- •technical cookies, i.e. browsing or session cookies which are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to allow you to take advantage of the content and services requested by you;
- •functionality cookies, i.e. used to activate specific Site features and a number of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided;
- •analytical cookies, including third party cookies, which allow us to understand how you and other users use the Site;
- •advertising cookies, including those from third parties, i.e. cookies aimed at creating profiles related to the user and used in order to send you advertisements in line with your preferences expressed while surfing the web.
Functional cookies, analytical cookies and advertising cookies are activated and used by the Site only if you give your prior consent for such use. Third party cookies, i.e. cookies from websites or web servers other than stoneisland.com, are also used for purposes specific to these third parties.
How to enable or disable cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-IT&hlrm=it
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-IT/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
You can choose to accept only technical cookies, accept all cookies or manage your preferences in the Cookie Centre on your first visit by clicking on the respective buttons located in the banner at the bottom of the homepage. You can also confirm or modify your consent at a later date by accessing the Cookie Centre from the appropriate link found in the footer of the site. Please remember that:
- since technical cookies (including those of any third parties) are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site or to use the content and services requested, it is not possible to disable this type of cookie, as this would compromise the correct functioning of the Site or the use of its content and services;
- not authorising functional cookies (including cookies from any third parties) may result in some services or functions on the Site not being available or not working properly and you may be forced to modify or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Site;
- not authorising analytical and advertising cookies (including those of any third parties) will not affect the operation of the Site.
The choices you make with regard to the Site's cookies will in turn be recorded in a special technical cookie, the characteristics of which are shown in the cookie table. This cookie may, in some circumstances, not work properly. In such cases, we recommend that you delete unwanted cookies and inhibit their use via your browser settings. Your cookie preferences will need to be reset if you use different devices or browsers to access the Site or delete cookies from your device..
Web push notification
With your express consent, you will be able to receive personalised notifications on your device about stoneisland.com products and news (so-called "web push notifications"). In order to send you such notifications, we use technologies similar to cookies (in particular, "HTML5 Local Storage") which store information on the Local Storage of your device. Some of your personal data is also stored on our servers (which are located in the European Union) in order to manage "web push notifications".
Communications are personalised according to: the way you navigate and use the Site, the products you view, purchase or place in your shopping cart, the data you enter in the registration form when purchasing products on the Site (in particular, the name used to personalize communications sent to you and your date of birth so that we can send you promotions and discounts on your birthday). The categories of personal data used for this purpose are:
- products purchased, viewed or added to your shopping cart;
- date of birth;
- gender (male or female);
- language used to browse the site or version of site used (country);
- information on your device and browser;
- the date and time at which you provide your consent to receive web push notifications;
- the date on which you create your My Account;
- the date of your last visit to our Site.
You may revoke your consent to receive such personalised commercial communications at any time by following the instructions below.
- Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Privacy – Content Settings > Notifications - Manage exceptions> Enter www.stoneisland.com and select “Block”
- Firefox: Options > Content > Notifications – Select > www.stoneisland.com – “Block”
- Safari: Preferences > Notifications > From here select "Deny"
You may also revoke your consent to receive notifications directly from the messages you receive by following the instructions below. Desktop: Right-click on notification > disable notifications from www.stoneisland.com
Mobile: Access the notification centre > Site parameters > Notifications > Block notifications from www.stoneisland.com
Last update: January 2021