- At least 3 to 5 years experience in fashion retail;
- Good image and look coherent with the brand style;
- Good knowledge of fashion and “feeling” about the product;
- Good salesperson skills, helpfulness and dynamism;
- Very good relationship with people and listening skills;
- Sense of service, team spirit and capability to work autonomously;
- Trustworthiness, attendance and flexibility.
There is 1 open position
- Area: RETAIL
- Posted on: 02/05/2020
- Position: FULL TIME SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE - STONE ISLAND STORE MIAMI
- Location: Miami, USA
Reports to: Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager
- Reflects the corporate image in terms of standing;
- Ensures that the image of the Store is in line with corporate standards;
- Guarantees excellent customer service and that the qualitative standards required by the brand are maintained;
- Assists in ensuring that all delicate situations regarding customer complaints and the overall sales process are dealt with accordingly;
- Follows internal procedures;
- Reports all the relevant information to the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager;
- Leads customers through sales processes by demonstrating product features and benefits and helping with the payment procedure;
- Maintains the store’s visual merchandising standards by ensuring that all visual displays are properly installed and maintained;
- Assists Store manager in ensuring that the Store is always clean and compliant with corporate procedures and protocols;
- Supports replenishment activities to ensure constant stock availability and assists with floor set-up, visual presentation.
- Welcome, advise and sale to international and local customers;
- Present the Stone Island world with all details of the collections;
- Establish a personal advice in answering to the customer’s expectations and requests;
- Ensures that the store’s Visual Merchandising comply with the Company’s policies;
- Tide up the store and the stocks, reception of the collections;
- Manage the post sales and customer service.
Main responsibilities:Requirements/Qualifications/Personal attributes:Desired Skills and Experience:
The maximum upload file size limit is %dMB
Beginning of layer content.
End of layer content.